Keith Loo loves scaling businesses. Regardless if it’s a startup, non-profit, or global corporation – he thoroughly enjoys the full process from ideation, to execution, to massive scale.
He is passionate about developing innovation, transformation, and go-to-market strategies that drive real, tangible impact.
He is also a:
- Proficient technical jargon specialist, including but not limited to AI, big data, AR/VR, ML, and NLP
- Data & Cloud Computing strategist
- Open Source, Open Data, and Open Government advocate
- Start-up, Scale-up, and Keep Going enthusiast
- Proud Alumnus of the Schulich School of Business
- Raptors fan