Today’s podcast welcomes one of the men behind Ascot Properties Family Office, Luca Singh Bhalla. He shares inspiring sayings about networking and communication and how this has led to the success of their Family Office. Luca will inspire aspiring investors building their businesses how they can walk through and succeed from their challenges.
- Luca’s Multi Racial Family Lineage
- Earliest Memories in the Real Estate Space
- Discovering Entrepreneurship and Family Offices
- Luca’s Educational Background
- Co – Founder Mentality Explained
- Multi – Family Tenant System
- The Importance of Communication Skills
- The City of Miami
- The Dynamics of a Family Office
- Lesson from Luca’s Track and Field Coach
- Success Story with a Founder that Luca worked with
- Last Word for the Listeners of the Episode
A University of Miami graduate, Luca Singh Bhalla studied entrepreneurship as well as sports administration. Luca is the third generation of Bhalla to be operating under the Ascot name and excited to be a catalyst to the growth that has occurred over the previous years. Luca continues to conduct diligence and source deals for Ascot in both the real estate and venture fields. He is a dynamic and versatile investor having experience in both operating existing assets and recent acquisitions.